Birthdate: February 3th 1955
Birthplace: Osijek, Croatia
Teaching: Senior Analytical Chemistry Laboratory; Selected Chapters Analytics Environment
Office Hours: Tuesday 10 -12 a.m.
- Electrochemical methods; research,development and design of chemical and electrochemical sensors and biosensors
- PhD,Faculty of Science, University of Zagreb (2002)
- MSc,Faculty of Science,University of Zagreb (1990)
- BSc,Faculty of Food Technology, University of Osijek (1979)
- Highlighted publications:
- D.Madunić-Čačić, M.Sak-Bosnar, R.Matešić-Puač, Z.Grabarić:Determination of anionic surfactants in real systems using1,3-didecyl-methyl-imidazolium- tetraphenylborate as sensing material. Sensor Lett. 6 (2008) 339-346.
- D.Madunić-Čačić, M.Sak-Bosnar,O. Galović, N.Sakač, R. Matešić-Puač:Determination of cationic surfactants in pharmaceutical disinfectants using a new sensitive potentiometric sensor .Talanta 76 (2008) 259-264.
- A.Gojmerac Ivšić, O.Jović, R.Matešić-Puač, T.Hrenar:Spectroscopic studiesof interaction between xylenol orange and cationic surfactant in aqueous solution.Journal of Molecular Structure 929 (2009) 149-153.
- Other publications: https://bib.irb.hr/lista-radova?autor=126601
- Active participation in a number of national and international scientific conferences;has worked in several scientific projects.
- Croatian Society of Chemical Engineers
- Society of Chemical Engineers of Slavonia and Baranja
- Union of Croatian Innovators