Teaching: Analytical Chemistry, Laboratory 1; Toxicology and Environmental Chemistry; Selected Topics in Analytical Chemistry; Analytical Environmental Chemistry; Electroanalytical methods
Office Hours: Wednesday 10 -12 a.m.
Chemical sensors; Electroanalytical methods; Surfactant analysis, Environmental and food chemistry; Quality control
- PhD in Chemistry, Faculty of Chemical Engineering and Technology (FKIT), University of Zagreb, Zagreb 2011.
- MSc: –
- BSc in Chemistry and Biology, Department of Chemistry and Department of Biology, J. J. Strossmayer University of Osijek, Osijek 2006.
- Budetić, M. Samardžić, G. Ravnjak, A. Dandić, P. Živković, A. Széchenyi, A new solid-state anionic surfactant-selective sensor based on functionalized MWCNT, Talanta 226 (2021), DOI: 10.1016/j.talanta.2021.122196
- Hajduković, M. Samardžić, O. Galović, A. Sečenji, M. Sak-Bosnar, A functionalized nanomaterial based, new, solid state cationic-surfactant-selective sensor with fast response and low noise, Sens. actuators. B 251 (2017) 795-803.
- Samardžić, O. Galović, M. Hajduković, M. Sak-Bosnar, A novel, fast responding, low noise potentiometric sensor containing a carbon-based polymeric membrane for measuring surfactants in industrial and environmental applications, Talanta 162 (2017) 316-323.
Other publications: https://www.bib.irb.hr/pregled/profil/26867
- Associate at the project “Scientific center of excellence for personalized health care”, EU (2017-);
- Associate at the project “The application of nanomaterials in the development of ecco-sensor”, J. J. Strossmayer University of Osijek (2015-);
- Associate at the project “The use of nanomaterials in the construction of potentiometric surfactant sensors for industrial and environmental applications”, Croatian science foundation (2014-);
- Associate at the project “Development and construction of potentiometric surfactant microsensor” BICRO (2014-);
- Project leader at the project “Development of new sensor for anionic surfactants determination”, J. J. Strossmayer University of Osijek (2013-14)
- Associate at the project “Electrochemical and structural analysis of Schiff’s bases”, J. J. Strossmayer University of Osijek (2013-14);
- Associate at the project “Development of chemical sensor for determination of stress in humans”, J. J. Strossmayer University of Osijek (2013-14);
- Associate at Croatian technology transfer project, Department of Chemistry and Saponia, chemical, food stuff and pharmaceutical company, “The development of a portable analyzer for the determination of anionic surfactants in wastewater”, Croatian science foundation (NZZ) and Saponia d.d. (2010-12);
- Associate at the project “Carnosine – functional ingridient of poultry meat”, Croatian Institute of Technology (HIT) (2009-11);
- Associate at Croatian-Hungarian bilateral cooperation project “Chemical Sensors for Biomedical, Food and Environmental Applications”, J.J. Strossmayer University, Department of Chemistry and Department of General and Physical Chemistry / South-Transdanubian Cooperative Research Center, University of Pécs (2007-11);
- Associate at Project No. 291-0580000-0169, “Chemical Sensors for Biomedical, Food and Environmental Applications”, Croatian Ministry of science, (2006-11).
- Membership in science organizations
- Refereeing/Reviewing: Talanta; Journal of Solution Chemistry; Current Chemistry Letters; Analytical Sciences