Vice-Head of the Department for Education and Students
Birthdate: April 21st 1983
Birthplace: Našice, Croatia
Teaching: Analytical Chemistry, Laboratory 1; Toxicology and Environmental Chemistry; Selected Topics in Analytical Chemistry; Analytical Environmental Chemistry; Electroanalytical methods
Office Hours: Wednesday 10 -12 a.m.
Surfactants; Environmental and food chemistry; Quality control; Electroanalytical methods; Microfluidic techniques.
- PhD in Chemistry, Faculty of Chemical Engineering and Technology (FKIT), University of Zagreb, Zagreb 2011.
- MSc: –
- BSc in Chemistry and Biology, Department of Chemistry and Department of Biology, J. J. Strossmayer University of Osijek, Osijek 2006.
- Highlighted publications:
- M. Samardžić, O. Galović, S. Petrušić, M. Sak-Bosnar: The analysis of anionic surfactants in effluents using a DDA-TPB potentiometric sensor Int. J. Electrochem. Sci. 9 (2014) 6166-6181.
- Galović, M. Samardžić, S. Petrušić, M. Sak-Bosnar: A new sensing material for the potentiometric determination of anionic surfactants in commercial products Int. J. Electrochem. Sci. 9 (2014) 3802-3818.
- M. Samardžić, M. Sak-Bosnar, D. Madunić-Čačić: Simultaneous potentiometric determination of cationic and ethoxylated nonionic surfactants in liquid cleaners and disinfectants Talanta 83 (2011) 789-794.
- Other publications: https://bib.irb.hr/lista-radova?autor=297004
- Associate at the project “The application of nanomaterials in the development of ecco-sensor”, J.J. Strossmayer University of Osijek (2015-);
- Associate at the project “The use of nanomaterials in the construction of potentiometric surfactant sensors for industrial and environmental applications”, Croatian science foundation (2014-);
- Associate at the project “Development and construction of potentiometric surfactant microsensor” BICRO (2014-);
- Project leader at the project “Development of new sensor for anionic surfactants determination”, J.J. Strossmayer University of Osijek (2013-14)
- Associate at the project “Electrochemical and structural analysis of Schiff’s bases”, J.J. Strossmayer University of Osijek (2013-14);
- Associate at the project “Development of chemical sensor for determination of stress in humans”, J.J. Strossmayer University of Osijek (2013-14);
- Associate at croatian technology transfer project, Department of Chemistry and Saponia, chemical, food stuff and pharmaceutical company, “The development of a portable analyzer for the determination of anionic surfactants in wastewater”, Croatian science foundation (NZZ) and Saponia d.d. (2010-12);
- Associate at the project “Carnosine – functional ingridient of poultry meat”, Croatian Institute of Technology (HIT) (2009-11);
- Associate at Croatian-Hungarian bilateral cooperation project “Chemical Sensors for Biomedical, Food and Environmental Applications”, J.J. Strossmayer University, Department of Chemistry and Department of General and Physical Chemistry / South-Transdanubian Cooperative Research Center, University of Pécs (2007-11);
- Associate at Project No. 291-0580000-0169, “Chemical Sensors for Biomedical, Food and Environmental Applications”, Croatian Ministry of science, (2006-11).
- Editorial Boards: –
- Committee Memberships: –
- Refereeing/Reviewing (Selection): Current Chemistry Letters; Technologica Acta