Martina Šrajer Gajdošik
Deputy Head of Department for Education and Students
Teaching: Biochemistry 1; Biochemistry 2; Biochemistry Laboratory
Office Hours: Tuesdays 1 - 2 p.m.
- molecular changes in carcinogenesis
- isolation, purification and identification of proteins
- PhD – 2014., Faculty of Science, University of Zagreb
- BSc – 2008., Faculty of Food Technology, University of J.J. Strossmayer in Osijek
- Highlighted publications:
- Šrajer Gajdošik M., Kovač S., Malatesti, Müller E. i Josić Đ., Ion-Exchange Sample Displacement Chromatography as a Method for Fast and Simple Isolation of Low- and High-Abundance Proteins from Complex Biological Mixtures. Food Technol. Biotech. 52 (2014) 58-63.
- Šrajer Gajdošik M., Gašo-Sokač D., Pavlović H., Clifton J., Breen L., Cao L., Giacometti J., Josić Đ. Sample preparation and further proteomic investigation of the inhibitory activity of pyridinium oximes to Gram-positive and Gram-negative food pathogens. Food Research International 51 (2013) 46-52
- Srajer Gajdosik M., Clifton J., Josic D., Sample displacement chromatography as a method for purification of proteins and peptides from complex mixtures. J Chromatogr A. (2012) 1239:1-9
- Other publications: https://bib.irb.hr/lista-radova?autor=309652