ASSISTANT | PHD STUDENT
Birthdate: November 11th 1991
Birthplace: Zrenjanin, Serbia
Teaching: Analytical chemistry, Laboratory 2; Higher analytical chemistry
Office Hours: Any time (previous e-mail arrangement)
- Colloid chemistry ; polymers, surfactants, particulates in various applications, surface and particles characterization, dispersions, material science
- Nanomaterials, nanoscience
- current PhD in Chemistry, Inorganic and Structural Chemistry, Faculty of Science and Mathematics, University of Zagreb, Zagreb
- 2016. Master of Science in Chemistry Education, Department of Chemistry, J. J. Strossmayer University of Osijek, Osijek
- Netinger Grubeša, B. Marković, A. Gojević, J. Brdarić, Effect of Hemp Fibers on Fire, Resistance of Concrete, Construction and Buliding Materials, 2018, 184, 473
Other publications: https://www.bib.irb.hr/pregled/znanstvenici/367331
- Development and application of the advanced building materials for construction of healthy buildings: protection from non-ionizing radiation”, Faculty of Civil Engineering and Architecture, J. J. Strossmayer University of Osijek – European Regional Development Fund), 2020. – 2023.
- Study of complex tungsten perovskites with possible multiferroic arrangement, MZO project, 2020. – 2021.
- Member of HKD (Hrvatsko kemijsko društvo), CCS (Croatian Chemical Society)