Birthdate: August 5th 1965
Birthplace: Osijek, Croatia
Teaching: Physical Chemistry, Laboratory 1; Physical Chemistry, Laboratory 2; Catalysis and Catalysts
Office Hours: Tuesday 10 -12 a.m.
- Low-level radioactivity (radon)
- PhD: 2004, Faculty of Chemical Engineering and Technology, Zagreb, Croatia
- MSc: 1997, Faculty of Science, Zagreb, Croatia
- BSc: 1990, Faculty of Education, Osijek, Croatia
- Highlighted publications:
- G. Šmit, N. Strukan, M.W.J. Crajé & K. Lázár,A Comparative Study of CO Adsorption and Oxidation on Au/Fe2O3 Catalysts by FT-IR and DRIFTS Spectroscopies, Journal of Molecular Catalysis A: Chemical 252 (2006) 163-170.
- G. Šmit, S. Zrnčević & K. Lázár, Adsorption and Low-Temperature Oxidation of CO over Iron Oxides, Journal of Molecular Catalysis A: Chemical 252 (2006) 103-106.
- V. Radolić, B. Vuković, G. Šmit, D. Stanić & J. Planinić, Radon in the Spas of Croatia,Journal of Environmental Radioactivity 83 (2005) 191-198.
- J. Planinić, G. Šmit, Z. Faj, B. Šuveljak, B. Vuković & V. RadolićRadon in Schools and Dwellings of Osijek, Journal of Radioanalytical and Nuclear Chemistry, 191 (1995) 45-51.
- Other publications: http://bib.irb.hr/lista-radova?autor=201703
- Editorial Boards
- Committee Memberships
- Refereeing/Reviewing (Selection)