Head of the Department of Chemistry
Teaching: General Chemistry; Inorganic Chemistry 2; Atmospheric Chemistry; Teaching Methods in Chemistry, Laboratory 1; Teaching Methods in Chemistry, Laboratory 2; Photo Chemistry of the Atmosphere; Research Methodology in Chemistry
- Atmospheric Chemistry
- Environmental Science
- PhD in chemistry, PMF, Department of Chemistry, University of Zagreb, 2010.
- MSc in chemistry, PMF, Department of Chemistry, University of Zagreb, 2003.
- BSc in Chemistry and Biology, University of Osijek, 1998.
- Highlighted publications:
- Kovač-Andrić, E., Brana, J., Gvozdić, V. (2009) Impact of meteorological factors on ozone concentrations modelled by time series analysis and multivariate statistical methods. Ecological Informatics., 4 117-122.
- Kovač-Andrić, E., Šorgo, G., Kezele, N., Cvitaš, T., Klasinc, L. (2010) Photochemical pollution indicators—an analysis of 12 European monitoring stations. Environ. Monit. Assess, 165 577-583.
- Gvozdić, V., Kovač-Andrić, E., Brana, J. (2011) Influence of Meteorological Factors NO2, SO2, CO and PM10 on the Concentration of O3 in the Urban Atmosphere of Eastern Croatia. Environ. Model. Assess. 16 491-501.
- Kovač-Andrić, E., Gvozdić, V., Herjavić, G., Muharemović, H. (2013) Assessment of ozone variations and meteorological influences in a tourist and health resort area on the island of Mali Lošinj (Croatia). Environ. Sci. Pollut. Res. 20 5106-5113.
- Kovač-Andrić, E., Gvozdić, V., Muharemović, H. (2013) Assessment of Variations of O3 Concentrations in Kopački Rit Nature Park, Eastern Croatia. Croat. Chem. Acta 86 (1) 109-115.
- Kovač-Andrić, E., Radanović, T., Topalović, I., Marković, B., Sakač, N. (2013) Temporal Variations in Concentrations of Ozone, Nitrogen Dioxide, and Carbon Monoxide at Osijek, Croatia. Advances in Meteorology, (Volume 2013, Article ID 469786, http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2013/469786).
- Other publications: https://bib.irb.hr/lista-radova?autor=245614
- Collaborator in projects:
- 2007. – 2012. “Measurement and effects atmospheric oxidants”, MZOŠ
- 2003. – 2006. “Properties and behavior of atmospheric trace constituents”, MZOŠ
- 2004. – 2005. “Formation, transport and degradation photooxidants in Mediterranean”, MZOŠ (bilateral cooperatin with Slovenia)
- Refereeing/Reviewing:Several journals rewiever
- Membership in science organizations:Croatian Chemical Society
- Member of the Organizing Committee of the XXIII. Croatian Meeting of Chemists and Chemical engineers (Osijek, Croatia, April 21-24, 2013.)