Birthdate: March 25th 1979
Birthplace: Osijek, Croatia
Teaching: General Chemistry, Laboratory 1; General Chemistry, Laboratory 2; Organic Chemistry, Laboratory 1; Organic Chemistry, Laboratory 2
Office Hours: Any time
- physical chemistry
- atmospheric chemistry
- PhD in chemistry, Faculty of Science, University of Zagreb, 2010
- BSc in chemistry, Faculty of Science, University of Zagreb, 2003
- Highlighted publications:
- Matasović, Brunislav; Herjavić, Glenda; Klasinc, Leo; Cvitaš, Tomislav.
Analysis of ozone data from the Puntijarka station for the period between 1989 and 2009.
// Journal of atmospheric chemistry. 71 (2014) ; 1-14
- Ljubić, Ivan; Matasović, Brunislav; Bonifačić, Marija.
An efficient buffer-mediated control between free radical substitution and proton-coupled electron transfer: dehalogenation of iodoethane by the α-hydroxyethyl radical in aqueous solution.
// Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics. 15 (2013) , 41; 18001-18011
- Matasović, Brunislav; Bonifačić, Marija.
Reductive Halogen Elimination from Phenols by Organic Radicals in Aqueous Solutions ; Chain Reaction Induced by Proton-Coupled Electron Transfer.
// Journal of Physical Chemistry A.111 (2007) , 35; 8622-8628
- Other publications: http://bib.irb.hr/lista-radova?autor=268656
- 2nd RBI Open Days 2005 – 21st to 23rd of April 2005 – member of the Organising Committee
- Croatian Standards Institute, Technical Board 91 (Surface Active Agents) – member 24th of December 2009 – 14th of May 2014
- Committee for drafting of the Regulations of mentorship of RBI – during 2009 and 2010 – member