Birthdate: September 5th 1985
Birthplace: Osijek, Croatia
Teaching: Inorganic Chemistry, Laboratory 1
Office Hours: One hour before and after practical work
- Study of spontaneous precipitation of various hydrate forms of calcium oxalate (calcium oxalate monohydrate, calcium oxalate dihydrate and calcium oxalate trihydrate) associated with pathological biomineralization.
- Voltammetric techiques (cyclic and differential pulse voltammetry), investigation of biologically active compounds.
- BSc Department of biology and chemistry, University of Osijek, 2010.
- Highlighted publications:
- Medvidović-Kosanović, Martina; Balić, Tomislav; Marković, Berislav; Šter, Anamarija.
Comparison of the Electrochemical Properties of Two Structurally Different Novel bis-Schiff Bases. // International Jornal of Electrochemical Science. 10 (2015) ; 63-83.
- Other publications: https://bib.irb.hr/lista-radova?autor=339183
- „Electrochemical and structural analysis of Schiff bases“ Scientific project run in 2013/14; supported by the J. J. Strossmayer University of Osijek (associate)
- Committee Memberships: